River Campus - Neurology
CentraCare Clinic offers neurology services to treat patients with brain, spinal cord, nerve and muscle disorders.
We provide comprehensive clinical evaluations for patients with any neurological complaints, including weakness, numbness, tingling, burning, neuropathic pain, blurred or double vision, visual loss, facial weakness, dysarthria, dysphagia, language difficulty, gait or balance difficulty, radicular pain, muscle pain, facial pain, headache, seizure, loss of consciousness, tremor, abnormal movements and memory deficit.
Our neurologists perform a wide range of neurological procedures, including electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG) reading, lumbar puncture, Botox injection, trigger point injection and skin punch biopsy.
We provide specialized care to patients with the following neuromuscular conditions:
- Mononeuropathies including carpal tunnel syndrome, ulnar neuropathy, peroneal neuropathy
- Polyneuropathies, including diabetic neuropathies, paraneoplastic neuropathies, hereditary neuropathies
- Demyelinating neuropathies, including Guillain Barre syndrome (GBS), chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP)
- Motor neuron diseases, including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Inflammatory myopathies, including polymyositis, dermatomyositis, inclusion body myositis (IBM)
- Muscular dystrophies, including Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy, limb girdle muscular dystrophy
- Congenital myopathies
- Myotonic dystrophies
Channelopathies, including periodic paralyses, myotonia congenita
- Myasthenia gravis
- Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome
- Congenital myasthenic syndromes
CentraCare Clinic’s board-certified neurologists have advanced training in neurological disorders, including dementias, epilepsy, headache, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular disorders and stroke.
CentraCare Clinic - River Campus Neurology Physicians
For appointments or more information about our Neurology services, please call 320-240-2829.
CentraCare Clinic - Neurology
1200 Sixth Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Main Line: 320-240-2829
After Hours: 320-252-5131