River Campus - Pediatric Critical Care
Pediatric critical care physicians treat pediatric patients with acute medical emergencies.
Our pediatric critical care specialists can provide the following care to children who are critically ill:
- Diagnosis of children who have an unstable, life-threatening condition.
- Supervision of children on respirators.
- Medical treatment for children with severe heart and lung disease.
- Placement of special catheters in the blood vessels and heart.
- Management of head injuries and other types of pediatric trauma.
CentraCare Clinic - River Campus Pediatric Critical Care Physicians
CentraCare Clinic - Pediatric Critical Care
1200 Sixth Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303