Online Diagnosis and Treatment with CentraCare eClinic
Health care at the click of a mouse
CentraCare eClinic is a convenient and cost-effective way for Minnesota residents ages 2 to 65 to receive health care from a CentraCare provider. All you need is an internet connection and 5 to 10 minutes to complete an online interview process that collects information related to your condition.
Tip: Parents/guardians must create an eClinic account and then they can add their dependents to their eClinic account.
For just $25*, CentraCare eClinic is available for these common conditions:
- cold/canker sores or fever blisters
- cold, sinus infection or sore throat
- constipation and/or diarrhea (irritable bowel syndrome)
- deer tick bites/lyme disease prevention
- eczema or dermatitis
- female bladder or yeast infections
- hay fever/allergies
- heartburn or reflux (GERD)
- influenza/flu prevention
- malaria prevention
- mild/exercise-induced asthma medication refills
- motion sickness prevention
- pediatric diaper rash
- conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- tobacco use cessation
- allergy medication refills
- current oral birth control medication refills
- tinea (fungal skin infection)
You may access CentraCare eClinic 24 hours a day. Our on-call doctor or nurse practitioner will return your treatment plan within 60 minutes if you submit your interview between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily including weekends and holidays.
*Plus cost of any prescription. You are only charged if your condition can be safely treated online.