CentraCare Health – Paynesville Golf Tournament
Friday, June 13
Koronis Hills Golf Club
1 p.m. Golf Tournament
5:30 p.m. Community Night Out
The 10th annual event features food, music, online auction and basket raffle drawings. Proceeds will go toward wellness equipment for CentraCare Health – Paynesville’s rehabilitation services and senior living.
Community Night Out pork chop dinner will be served from 5:30-7 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Online auction will begin Tuesday, May 27, and will close June 13.
Raffle baskets will be displayed May 26.
For details, contact Jennifer Gully-Engen, Foundation coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-243-7938.
Five sponsorship levels are available:
- $1,500 Platinum Sponsor receives eight golf tickets
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor receives four golf tickets
- $500 Silver Sponsor receives four Community Night Out dinner tickets
- $300 Bronze Sponsor receives two Community Night Out dinner tickets
- $200 Hole Sponsor receives a sign on hole
Register for $100 per person or $400 for 4-person team
Includes 18 holes of golf at Koronis Hills Golf Club & cart rental
One Community Night Out dinner ticket per golfer
Community Night Out Tickets
Tickets are $15 per person
Catered pork chop dinner at Koronis Hills Golf Club