CentraCare Health – Paynesville Golf Tournament
Friday, June 5
Koronis Hills Golf Club
1 p.m. Golf Tournament
5:30 p.m. Community Night Out
The 11th annual event features food, music, online auction and basket raffle drawings. Proceeds will go toward projects for Stearns Place Senior Living:
- SunSetter awning for patio
- Whirlpool tub
- Gazebo renovation to create a four-season area
Community Night Out pork chop dinner will be served from 5:30-7 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Online auction will begin May 18 and will close June 5.
Raffle baskets will be displayed May 18.
For details, contact Jennifer Gully-Engen, Foundation coordinator, at email@example.com or 320-243-7938.
Five sponsorship levels are available:
- $5,000 Host Sponsor receives four golf tournament tickets, dinner and recognition
- $1,500 Platinum Sponsor receives four golf tournament tickets, dinner and recognition
- $1,000 Dinner Sponsor receives four Community Night Out tickets and recognition
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor receives four golf tournament tickets and recognition
- $500 Presenting Hole Sponsor receives four Community Night Out dinner tickets and recognition
- $250 Hole Sponsor receives a sign on hole
Register for $100 per person or $400 for 4-person team
Includes 18 holes of golf at Koronis Hills Golf Club & cart rental
One Community Night Out dinner ticket per golfer
Community Night Out Tickets
Tickets are $15 per person
Catered pork chop dinner at Koronis Hills Golf Club