CentraCare Health – Paynesville Golf Tournament
Tuesday, June 21
Koronis Hills Golf Club
Noon Golf Tournament
4:30 p.m. Community Night Out
The 12th annual event features food, music, online auction and basket raffle drawings. Proceeds will go toward projects for Emergency Medical Service (EMS).
Community Night Out pork loin dinner will be served from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Online auction will begin May 18 and will close June 21.
Raffle baskets will be displayed June 7.
For details, contact Jennifer Gully-Engen, Foundation coordinator, at email@example.com or 320-243-7938.
Five sponsorship levels are available:
- $5,000 Host Sponsor receives four golf tournament tickets, dinner and recognition
- $1,500 Platinum Sponsor receives four golf tournament tickets, dinner and recognition
- $1,000 Gold Sponsor receives four golf tournament tickets and recognition
- $500 Presenting Hole Sponsor receives four Community Night Out dinner tickets and recognition
- $250 Hole Sponsor receives a sign on hole
Register for $100 per person or $400 for 4-person team
Includes 18 holes of golf at Koronis Hills Golf Club & cart rental
One Community Night Out dinner ticket per golfer
Community Night Out Tickets
Tickets are $15 per person
Catered pork loin dinner at Koronis Hills Golf Club