Holly Ball - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the date for the upcoming Holly Ball benefit?
Saturday, December 14, 2013. 6:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling the CentraCare Health Foundation at (320) 240-2810.
- What does the ball benefit?
Holly Ball proceeds benefit the St. Cloud Hospital Hospice Program. Hospice care is a philosophy — a set of attitudes — that respects human life from beginning to end. It offers an environment of hope that symptoms can be managed, fears diminished, questions answered and loneliness eased. Proceeds go towards items that insurance will not cover for hospice patients such as; medications, equipment, massage, etc., to help make the patient more comfortable.
- Where will the Holly Ball be held?
Holly Ball will be held at the River's Edge Convention Center.
- What is the Sponsor Reception?
The Sponsor Reception is for anyone who donates $2,500 or more and includes a gourmet wine sit-down dinner, special entertainment and a short program. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities
- What is a main event ticket?
A main event ticket includes the silent auction, hors d’oeuvres and the bands. The main event starts is from 6:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- What kind of music do the bands play?
The bands this year are The Fabulous Armadillos and Belladiva. They play music from the 50's to new age.
- Where should I park?
Valet parking will be available and is strongly encouraged. The River's Edge Convention Center Ramp also is open.
- Where can I stay overnight?
Best Western Kelly Inn offers a discount to Holly Ball guests. Call (320) 252-6359 and ask for the Holly Ball block of rooms.
- What should I wear?
This is a formal, black-tie affair.
- I cannot attend, but can I send a donation?
Absolutely; each and every donation makes a difference for hospice patients. You can give online or call the CentraCare Health Foundation at (320) 240-2810.
- I have items to donate for the auction, who do I contact?
Contact Briana Ross at (320) 240-2810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to become a sponsor, who do I contact?
Contact Melissa Torbrog at (320) 240-2810 or email@example.com
- I would like to volunteer by joining a committee and/or helping with set up and take down, who do I contact?
Contact Melissa Torborg at (320) 240-2810 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with St. Cloud Holly Ball on Facebook
"Like" St. Cloud Holly Ball's Facebook page and visit it often for event updates and photos.
Contact the Foundation
or Call Us Toll-free: 800-835-6652, ext. 52810