Holly Ball - Silent Auction
Silent Auction Tempatations
View the list of silent auction items
Donate to the Silent Auction
Thank you for your interest in donating a Silent Auction item to Holly Ball.
Please complete our online form.
If you would like to donate, but don’t have an item in mind, please contact Briana Ross at (320) 240-2810 or email@example.com.
Holly Ball Silent Auction Policy and Guidelines
- You are responsible for purchasing, making, and decorating the item(s) you have selected to sponsor.
- If you’re item is larger than 3x3 we ask that you make arrangements to deliver the item to the Civic Center the Friday before the event and also make arrangements for the delivery to the winning bidder’s home at your expense. The Holly Ball committee does not have any access to transport items. Thank you.
- If your item is a fire arm, jewelry, vintage or anything of that nature we ask that a display case be accompanied with the item with locking potential to help prevent damage and theft.
- If you are donating a tree/wreath/etc., lights must be U.L. approved. All decorations must be securely wired in. Please note delivery arrangements under bullet #2.
- For any other donated item, please provide a box/container or appropriate covering for the safe delivery of your item.
- Set-up: Please bring your item(s) to the St. Cloud Civic Center Terry Haws Room the Friday before the ball between 8 a.m. and noon. If you are not able to bring your donated item to the Civic Center, please contact Briana Ross (above) so arrangements can be made to pick up your item.
- Value: Please provide the approximate value of your decorated item(s) on the enclosed silent auction form. We need this information for the purchasers to comply with IRS regulations.
- Your donation may be considered tax-deductible as permitted by law. An acknowledgement from Holly Ball/CentraCare Health Foundation will be sent to you soon after the Ball.
- All items become the property of the Holly Ball or eventual buyer.
- If, by chance, your item doesn’t sell on the auction the item will be returned to you. Unfortunately, because of accounting purposes, we are unable to keep or use the item if it does not sell.
- We ask that the value of the donated item be greater than $25 if possible.
- CentraCare Health Foundation will not be able to pay in part or full for any silent auction items or offer any type of trade/negotiation of event tickets for items.
Thank you again for your participation and support.
If you have questions, please contact Briana Ross at (320) 240-2810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in donating an item, please complete our online form.
Connect with St. Cloud Holly Ball on Facebook
"Like" St. Cloud Holly Ball's Facebook page and visit it often for event updates and photos.
Contact the Foundation
or Call Us Toll-free: 800-835-6652, ext. 52810