St. Cloud Hospital
St. Cloud Hospital has a rich tradition
of caring for the people of Central Minnesota. Since being
founded by the Sisters of the Order of St. Benedict in 1886,
we have grown from a small, community hospital to a comprehensive,
high-quality regional medical center.
As the largest health care facility in the region, St. Cloud
Hospital offers a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient
services. From state-of-the-art care for heart
disease and cancer to preventive health screenings
and behavioral health counseling, we have
the technology and skilled professionals to meet the needs
of the region.
Currently the hospital has nearly 4,300 employees and
a medical staff of 400 physicians. St. Cloud Hospital is the
largest employer in the St. Cloud area.
As a Catholic,
regional hospital, we improve the health and quality of life
for the people we serve in a manner that reflects the healing
mission of Jesus.
- Collaboration: Demonstrated by joining
others in furthering our commitment to the common good.
- Hospitality: Demonstrated by the cordial and generous
reception of all persons "so they may truly be served as
- Respect: Demonstrated by an affirmation of the inherent
dignity of each person.
- Integrity: Demonstrated by the faithful observance of
- Service: Demonstrated by a commitment to excellence in
all that we do.
- Trusteeship: Demonstrated by responsible use of all resources.
Facts and Figures
Board of Directors
Magnet Hospital Designation
Patient and Visitor Guide
St. Cloud and Central Minnesota Links
St. Cloud, MN 56303