| Adult Mental Health Inpatient Services
St. Cloud Hospital Behavioral
Health Services offers inpatient services for the safety and
stabilization of those experiencing psychiatric problems that
severely interfere with their ability to function. Treatment
is likely to be short-term and includes a complete assessment
and focused interventions based on an individualized treatment
Hospitalizations are brief, with discharge planning beginning
at admission. Our treatment team, directed by a psychiatrist,
works with patients to establish priorities that will increase
their ability to function and, ultimately, return them to
the community to work with outpatient providers.
Inpatient adult mental health services include:
- psychiatric assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- medication management and teaching
- spiritual care
- individual psychotherapy, as appropriate
- educational and skills-building groups and recreational
management dealing with individual issues
- medical support to withdraw from alcohol and/or other
dependency evaluation where indicated.
1406 Sixth Ave. N.
St. Cloud, MN 56303