| Adult & Pediatric Rehabilitation Therapy
St. Cloud Hospital Home Care provides expert care and guidance to adult and pediatric patients needing rehabilitation in their homes. Our team of professional registered nurses, physical and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and home health aides will skillfully assess and guide patients as they recuperate at home.
The patient’s primary physician or surgeon oversees home care services with frequent communications and updates from staff on the patient’s progress and recovery.
- The main goal of adult and pediatric rehabilitation is to improve the overall health and safety of patients at home.
- Rehabilitation patients might have experienced a total joint surgery, a stroke, cardiac issues, respiratory diseases, or complications from a chronic illness, genetic or neurological disease.
- The focus is to restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and maximize independence in patients.
- An individualized home exercise program is created for all patients – focusing on reduction of falls and helping the patient rehabilitate to their full potential.
- Our pediatric rehabilitation team has more than 150 years of combined pediatric home care experience, bringing experienced and skilled experts to your home.
- Our patient-centered care promotes independence and supports and educates the family caregivers.
- Home safety is a critical focus for our team; we provide a home safety assessment with proper recommendations for home adaptive equipment.
Everyone did a wonderful, caring job, and I would refer your care to others. ~ Patient
48 29th Ave. N., Suite 15
St. Cloud, MN 56303
(320) 240-3266 fax
E-mail: Becky Olson
, Intake RN