|Link to Life - Fall Detector
The risk of falling, an ongoing concern for anybody with impaired balance or mobility, increases with age. It poses a particularly significant health risk for the elderly, even those in good general health, as a fall can lead to serious injury. More than half of all falls take place within the home.
The Link to Life Fall Detector is the ideal solution for reliable fall detection and alert.
How the Fall Detector works
- The stylish wireless fall detector works both as a standard manual emergency alert button and as a fall detector.
- The fall detection is enabled by a built-in tilt sensor that senses when the detector, which is worn by the user, tilts at more than 60 degrees for a predefined period of time (about one minute).
- The fall detector automatically activates an alert transmission to the home communicator, which triggers a call to the Care Center.
- The Care Center staff talks with the individual over a speaker on the home communicator.
- Help is dispatched if needed.
Call us today to learn more.
1406 Sixth Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Toll Free: 800-835-6652,