|Link to Life - Medication DispenserOne of the top five reasons for re-admittance to the hospital or nursing home is missed medication doses or taking the wrong dose. There are many reasons why individuals forget to take their medication as prescribed. The main reason? “I simply forgot.”
The Link to Life Medication Dispenser automatically triggers a reminder signal each time a dose is scheduled. Convenient, cost-effective and easy-to-use, the dispenser ensures medications are taken on-time and in the right amount.
Taking multiple medications can be easy and convenient
- Ensure proper medication dosing every time
- Prevent missed doses
- Reduce stress and worry
- Provide reassurance and sense of well-being
- Reduces overall health care costs
How the Medication Dispenser works
- Link to Life works directly with the individual and/or a caregiver to set-up customized medication distribution schedules.
- At the scheduled times, the medication dispenser distributes single or multiple medications up to four times a day from the locked container.
- The tray automatically rotates clockwise and triggers the reminder signal, which includes an audible tone and flashing light.
- Opening the container door silences the signal for that dose and resets the unit for the next dose.
- Most importantly, the medication dispenser contacts the Care Center when medication doses are missed, so appropriate follow-up can be made with the caregiver.
- Regulates 56 consecutive doses based on an individual’s schedule and needs.
- 72- hour battery back-up.
The Link to Life Medication Dispenser is recommended for individuals who:
- Take more than three medications per day
- Take some pills once per day, some twice per day or more, and have to remember which is which
- Have trouble recognizing pills or managing prescriptions
- Have trouble opening the medication containers
- Have problems understanding the health care provider and/or pharmacist and need assistance with their medications
- Sometimes take less medication than prescribed for financial concerns
- Find pills in a pocket or on the floor that were missed or dropped
- Keep medications in different places around the house
- Find it difficult to remember how or why they are taking some medications
If one or more of these phrases describes you or or loved one, it’s time to consider the Link to Life Medication Dispenser. Call us today to learn more.
1406 Sixth Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Toll Free: 800-835-6652,