St. Cloud Hospital offers pediatric specialty care to infants, children and teens in Central Minnesota. We are proud to provide care as individualized as your child.
Why choose St. Cloud Hospital for your pediatric specialty care?
- Dedicated pediatric inpatient unit.The doctors and nurses in this unit only take care of kids all day, every day. We know kids. We know their fears, their questions and their curiosities. Our experience and training allow us to provide safe, effective care to children.
- Team of pediatric specialists. This team includes social workers, developmental specialists, dietitians and child life specialists, who help children have a positive health care experience. If your child has complex needs, a case manager will help coordinate his or her care.
- Full range of highly specialized inpatient and outpatient services. Services range from pediatric short stay, to general pediatrics and pediatric intensive care for children with life-threatening injuries, illness and trauma. We are the only hospital in Central Minnesota to offer pediatric critical care. View a listing of all our pediatric services (PDF)
- Central location near home, family and friends. We have a highly specialized, yet intimate environment. Parents are welcome 24 hours a day. You have direct access to your child’s doctors and nurses.
- Patient- and family-centered care philosophy. We know family is the main source of strength and support for a child. We encourage parents to assist in their child’s care. Families also are welcome to join our parent advisory councils to help us improve our services. To learn more about our patient- and family-centered care philosophy, see our Children’s Bill of Rights.
- Dedicated to exceptional quality care. We have Magnet status and earn top rankings when benchmarking our outcomes against other hospitals.
- Collaboration with well-known medical centers. Learn more about our expanded partnership with Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. Through the partnership, more children than ever before can stay closer to home for pediatric specialty care, when possible.
|Free E-newsletter: Subscribe today!
Subscribe to My Healthy News
This free monthly newsletter provides timely information about Parenting, Pediatrics and many other health topics.
Pediatrics Unit (320) 255-5742
Pediatric Progressive Care Unit/
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (320) 255-5742
Cleft & Craniofacial Center (320) 229-5139
Infant & Child Development Clinic/
Infant Apnea Program (320) 255-5781
Pediatric Short Stay & Infusion Unit/
Pediatric Cancer Services (320) 229-4923
Pediatric Specialty Clinics (320) 229-4908
Pediatric Palliative Care (320) 229-4935