| Patient & Visitor Information
St. Cloud Hospital Family Birthing Center
From 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. weekdays;
7 a.m. to 1 p.m. weekends:
• Drop off patient at the South Entrance. Park in the South Ramp.
• Proceed to Admitting near the South Entrance.
From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. weekdays;
1 p.m. to 7 a.m. weekends:
• Drop off patient at the Emergency Entrance, and park in the South Ramp.
• Registration will occur in the Emergency Trauma Center.
• At discharge, please park your car in the designated 10-minute discharge parking area right outside the Family Birthing Center on the top floor of the South Ramp.
Park in the South Ramp.
From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m:
• Enter through the South Ramp Entrance.
Take the South Ramp Elevator to Floor 3.
• Speak to the receptionist, giving patient’s first and last name to gain access.
From 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.:
• Enter through the Emergency Entrance. Take the Center Elevator to Floor 3, and follow posted
directions to the Family Birthing Center.
• At intercom, speak to the receptionist, giving patient’s first and last name to gain access.
For more information call: (320) 255-5745
Download visitor information in PDF
Free E-newsletter: My Baby Expectations
Subscribe to My Baby Expectations
This free newsletter provides month-by-month information about the changes you'll experience during your pregnancy and what you can expect as your baby develops. Subscribe today!
Childbirth classes: Visit our Classes & Events directory and select the category "Childbirth Education."
Center for Advanced Maternal, Fetal & Newborn Care
Perinatology Clinic (320) 229-4913
Family Birthing Center (320) 255-5745
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (320) 255-5742