| Inpatient Rehabilitation - Admission Process
Before coming to the unit, your chart is reviewed by a rehabilitation doctor to decide if you are a candidate for inpatient rehabilitation.
You must be at least 13 years old and:
- Need close care of complex health conditions;
- Be able to benefit from a coordinated care plan;
- Have needs that cannot be met at a nursing home or other lower level of care;
- Need at least two forms of therapy;
- Be able to actively participate in an intense therapy program;
- Have the potential to greatly improve your health and reach goals within a realistic length of stay; and
- Have the potential to return home after therapy.
We look forward to working with you. As soon as you arrive in the hospital we begin planning for when you will leave.
For more information or to schedule a tour
of our Rehabilitation Unit, call
Inpatient Rehabilitation -
St. Cloud Hospital
1406 Sixth Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Phone: (320) 255-5740