Center for Surgical Care
The Center for Surgical Care is located at St. Cloud Hospital. We are a not-for-profit organization. As our patient, you will have the convenience of an outpatient surgery center, but benefit from being near the full services of St. Cloud Hospital.
Watch a video showcasing our new operating rooms
We provide all types of surgical procedures. Your surgery will be either inpatient or outpatient. An inpatient surgery requires admission to the hospital. Outpatient means you arrive, have surgery and go home the same day. Your doctor will tell you whether your surgery will be inpatient or outpatient.
We want you to feel confident about the care you will receive. We offer:
- Caring, skilled professionals. Our experienced staff members perform more than 14,000 surgeries a year.
- Outstanding clinical outcomes. We strive to provide you with the highest quality care in the safest and most effective manner.
- Advanced technology. We use the latest minimally invasive techniques, including the da Vinci surgery robot. These techniques allow for smaller surgical cuts through fewer muscles.
- A range of services. When you have surgery with us, feel secure in knowing you have access to a full range of hospital services. We provide care at any hour, day or night.
- Superior patient experience. We embrace patient- and family-centered care. Ask us about our case coordination, special children’s services, relaxation techniques and support for your family and friends.
1406 Sixth Ave. N.
St. Cloud, MN 56303
(800) 835-6652 toll-free
(320) 255-5713 fax