Our staff is available to answer questions. Please call 320-732-2141.
CentraCare Health – Long Prairie Care Center provides caring, competent staff and a home-like environment for our residents. We strive to provide the highest level of care possible – always keeping in mind the needs of our residents and their families. We are dedicated to making our facility safe and secure for all residents.
Our 70-bed long term care features:
- Private and semi-private rooms, with bathrooms
- Meal choices (specialized diets accommodated)
- Chapel and weekly services
- Large, comfortable gathering areas for activities and visits with family
- Private dining room available by reservation for family events
- 24-hour skilled nursing services provided by our dedicated team of RNs, LPNs, certified nursing assistants who specialize in providing direct care
- Neighborhood concept – each wing (or neighborhood) has a distinct, home-like atmosphere and dedicated care team
- Memory care unit provides care for persons with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Rehabilitation services
- Fitness for Fun Program – Fitness classes are held in our community activity room several days a week. The class instructor adapts exercises to meet a variety of skill levels and physical conditions.
Adult Day Care
We provide services to older adults who have physical or mental disabilities which make it difficult for them to stay in their homes without assistance. It provides companionship and a whide range of social and cultural activities for area seniors.
It is offered weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. A noon meal and snacks are provided.
For more information about the program, including fees, please call the social services manager at 320-732-7245.
Get fit, have fun, make friends…with the Silver Sneakers Fitness Program! Muscular strength and Range of Motion classes are offered at the nursing home on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:15-2:15 p.m.
For more information, contact Jessie Proell in long term care at 320-732-6111.