Our staff is available to answer questions about financial and medical needs. For a personal introduction to our community or to schedule a tour, please call 320-203-2747.
Convenience, independence and lifestyle are important aspects of choosing a senior community. St. Benedict’s Senior Community – St. Cloud is convenient to Hwy. 10 and local restaurants, shopping, places of worship, cultural activities, parks and other attractions.
We provide a full continuum of care that covers your emotional, intellectual, social, spiritual & physical wellness. We strive to create a vibrant atmosphere where seniors can live life to the fullest with everything you need under one roof.
For the active adult 62 and better, Benedict Village is an opportunity to simplify your life and focus on the things you enjoy. These attractive and spacious apartment homes are for those who want a high level of independence combined with the abundance of services, benefits and amenities of a senior community.
Benedict Village offers one and two-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 511 to 952 square feet. Select from a palette of nine customized styles and floor plans. Each apartment is unfurnished, so you can decorate to your own personal tastes and include your furnishings.
The grounds of Benedict Village are lovely as well—a nature path through the woods, a gazebo, numerous raised garden plots and a deck with a breathtaking view of the city help make the setting a nature lover’s dream.
Life here can be the beginning of new found freedom. An opportunity for independence within a worry-free environment.
- Individually controlled heat / AC
- Paid utilities (telephone and cable TV not included)
- Light housekeeping: weekly in kitchen and bathroom areas
- Daily “O.K.” check
- Emergency call system (fee with usage*)
- Controlled entry access
- Two central elevators
- Private mailboxes
- Coin free laundry facilities
- Pool table
- Exercise room
- Tenant computer: Free Internet access
- Craft and hobby room
- Game area
- Community rooms available
- Roof top deck
- Gazebo / patio area
- Recreational opportunities, social events and programs
- Transportation for scheduled outings, activities and social events
- Indoor walkway joins the apartment building to Gorecki Care Center
- Annual cleaning of windows
- Lockable storage
- Guest / tenant parking
- Optional noon meal*
- Beauty & barber services*
- Contracted housekeeping*
- Scheduled Home Care services*
- Seasonal air conditioning*
* Available at additional cost
Watch our video to learn more
Equal Housing Opportunity EOE/AA
Take a Photo Tour of Benedict Village