Now open evenings and weekends!
CentraCare Urgency Center delivers the high-quality urgent medical care you expect without the ER wait or cost. We have a team of board-certified emergency physicians there to meet your urgent care needs, 365 days a year. No appointment needed.
Conditions We Treat
The Urgency Center provides emergency medical treatment for a wide range of illnesses, injuries, and urgent medical conditions, many of which would traditionally be treated in an emergency room.
Common health concerns treated include:
- acute injury evaluation
- blood clots
- broken bones
- chest pain
- dislocations, sprains and strains
- eye pain and injury
- fast-onset joint and back pain
- head injury
- high fever, dehydration, nausea or vomiting
- minor injuries from motor vehicle collisions
- pediatric illness and injuries
- pneumonia and other infectious problems
- pregnancy bleeding and cramping
- respiratory or breathing problems, including asthma
- serious cuts requiring stitches or severe nosebleed
- severe abdominal pain
- severe headache/migraine
Learn more about urgency care