At CentraCare Clinic – Health Plaza Obstetrics & Women’s Health, we specialize in caring for women of all ages. Our Ob/Gyn physicians are experienced in treating diseases unique to women, and our women's health care nurse practitioners provide primary care services. Our physicians are board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Contact Us: 320-654-3630
- Nurse advice and urgent care appointments: ext. 70552
- Physical, mammogram, dexascan appointments: ext. 70340
- Prenatal appointments: ext. 70393
- Ultrasound appointments: ext. 70256
- Reproductive Medicine Program: ext. 70291
Why choose us?
- Comprehensive and skilled care for conditions unique to women
- Normal and high-risk obstetric care
- Minimally invasive surgery options
- Lab, X-ray, ultrasound, mammography and pharmacy services in the same building
- Online access to your medical record through MyChart
Appointments must be scheduled in advance with an initial referral from your primary care provider. If interpreting services are needed, please let us know when you schedule your appointment.
You will need to bring your insurance information with you for each visit. Charges for services can be paid by insurance (Medicare, Medicaid, MinnesotaCare, private insurance) or by the individual. Most insurances are accepted.