Our staff is available to answer questions. Please call 320-256-4231.
CentraCare Health – Melrose Pine Villa Care Center provides quality, compassionate care with an emphasis on enhancing each resident’s physical, spiritual, emotional and social well-being. The 75-bed nursing home is made up of two units: Pine Villa, our regular skilled nursing unit, and Pine Haven, our special care unit for residents with Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss or other behavior conditions.
- Private and semi-private rooms, with bathrooms
- Private meal choices (specialized diets accommodated)
- Chapel and daily services
- Large, comfortable gathering areas for activities and visits with family
- Private dining room available by reservation for family events
- 24-hour skilled nursing services provided by our dedicated team of RNs, LPNs, certified nursing assistants who specialize in providing direct care.
- Traditional long-term care skilled nursing services
- Memory care unit provides care for persons with Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Rehabilitation services
- Transportation services – a 15-passenger, handicapped-accessible van transports residents to various community destinations for shopping, dining or other events
- Monthly Alzheimer’s Support Group
Adult Day Care
We provide services to older adults who may have physical or mental disabilities, which make it difficult for them to stay in their homes without assistance. It allows caregivers and family members needed time to themselves and peace of mind that their loved one will have a day well spent in the comfort of a licensed center. To learn more about the Adult Day Care program, please contact the Pine Villa Care Center at 320-256-4474 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.