|On-call doctor will return your treatment plan within 60 minutes if you submit your interview between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. daily, including holidays and weekends.
||Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
|Monday – Friday
2:30 -10 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday & holidays
Noon to 8 p.m.
Check wait times
Check St. Cloud Hospital ER wait times
||Varies by visit and insurance
||$25 plus cost of any prescription.
You are only charged if your condition can be safely treated online.
|Varies by visit and insurance, generally similar in cost to an office visit.
||Varies by visit and insurance,
generally lower cost than a hospital ER visit.
||In a community near you
||Available from any device with
CentraCare Health Plaza
|CentraCare Health Plaza
|At a hospital near you
||MN residents ages 2-65
||Ages birth - 22*
- health screenings
- ongoing health conditions
- preventive care
- urgent care needs
- wellness focus
- allergy medication refills
- cold/canker sores or fever blisters
- cold, sinus infection or sore throat
- constipation and/or diarrhea
- current oral birth control medication refills
- deer tick bites/lyme disease prevention
- eczema or dermatitis
- female bladder or yeast infections
- fungal skin infection
- hay fever/allergies
- heartburn or reflux (GERD)
- influenza/flu prevention
- malaria prevention
- mild/exercise-induced asthma medication refills
- motion sickness prevention
- pediatric diaper rash
- pink eye
- tobacco use cessation
- ear pain
- minor injuries/lacerations
- pink eye
- sore throat
- stomach pain
- urinary symptoms
* Unless married, pregnant, or a parent.
- abdominal pain
- acute injury evaluation
- blood clots or leg pain
- broken bones
- cough and cold symptoms
- cuts requiring stitches
- dislocations, sprains and strains
- eye pain and injury
- fast-onset joint and back pain
- fever, dehydration, nausea or vomiting
- mild chest pain with no cardiac history
- minor head injury
- minor injuries from motor vehicle collisions
- pediatric illness and injuries
- respiratory issues including asthma
|All conditions – due to unpredictable patient volumes and high cost of care, patients with
are encouraged to see their primary care provider. Conditions are treated by most acute/critical first.
||Ongoing health care from a board-certified primary care provider who knows you well
||Care provided by board-certified CentraCare physicians
||Care provided by board-certified pediatric providers
||More advanced imaging and lab capabilities than a traditional urgent care clinic
||Care provided by board- certified emergency physicians