Flu Vaccine Clinics
If not for YOU,
get the flu vaccine for THEM.
Call your primary clinic to schedule your flu vaccine. Click on a location for directions and contact information.
Stop in during one of the times and dates listed below or call your primary clinic to schedule your flu vaccine.
Flu + One: If you are in need of another immunization while getting your flu vaccine, we will review at that time.
1900 CentraCare Circle, St. Cloud
- Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine: 320-654-3610 (Appointment required, Flu + One not available)
Thru Dec. 1
8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Mondays & Wednesdays
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
8 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Saturdays
Appointments are encouraged at the following sites Monday-Friday by calling these CentraCare sites. Walk-ins are welcome.
16830 198th Ave. NW, Big Lake, 763-263-7300
1107 Hart Boulevard, Monticello, 763-271-2200
- Flu mist is not available at any clinic locations.
- The flu vaccine is recommended for everyone over the age of 6 months.
- These above-listed dates and times are for vaccines only. No other health concerns will be addressed.
- Please wear short sleeves and bring your insurance card.