Patient & Family Partner Program
You can help improve the health care of our communities!
See "Application" information below
If you or a loved one recently were hospitalized or seen by a CentraCare Health provider, please consider joining the Patient & Family Partners Program.
Patient & Family Partners serve voluntarily and give valuable feedback and ideas on improving the patient experience.
Partners may get involved by:
Patient & Family Partners participate in different activities based on their interest and availability.
No special experience or background is required.
We are seeking patients and families who are:
- Committed to improving care and service for all patients, families and community members.
- Willing to listen and consider different points of view.
- Able to share both positive and negative experiences in a constructive way.
- Able to communicate with people from different backgrounds, experiences, lifestyles and points of view.
- Willing to actively participate in discussions and recommend solutions.
If you are interested in joining the CentraCare Health Patient & Family Partner Program, please complete an application.
If you prefer to have an application sent to you by US Mail, please contact us by phone at 320-255-5638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us with any questions you may have about the Patient & Family Partner Program.