Perinatology Clinic - St. Cloud Hospital
The Perinatology Clinic at St. Cloud Hospital supports women with high-risk pregnancies in Central Minnesota.
Why choose us for your care?
Range of services. Led by perinatologist Jessica Swartout, MD, the Perinatology Clinic provides a full range of services:
- Inpatient and outpatient perinatologist consultation and management
- Level II (detailed anatomic) ultrasound
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Nuchal translucency screening
Access to other health services. We can help you access other needed specialty care. This care may include cleft and craniofacial services, heart care and much more. In fact, the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center has one of the few electrophysiology programs in the United States that treats abnormal heart rhythms in young patients — even before birth.
Convenient location. The Perinatology Clinic recently moved from the CentraCare Health Plaza to St. Cloud Hospital. The new location features:
- A dedicated waiting room
- Three exam rooms with large screen monitors for easy family viewing of the ultrasound
- Proximity to the Family Birthing Center and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, familiarizing your family to our range of health services for mom and baby
- Telemedicine capabilities
Personalized plan of care. We will work with you and your doctor on a personalized plan of care. We believe knowledge is a powerful tool as you plan for your child’s birth.
For Doctors: Perinatology Clinic Referral Order Form (PDF)