CentraCare Health provides comprehensive care and an extensive range of treatment options to support cancer patients and their families. We understand the importance of receiving quality cancer care and treatment close to home, and provide services in many Central Minnesota communities including:
We are committed to provide our patients with:
- Exceptional quality and outcomes based on adherence to best practice standards.
- Multidisciplinary coordination of care.
- Shared decision-making.
- Continued adoption of new technologies and services.
- Access to leading cancer providers, research and clinical trials.
- Programming to support the journey from cancer patient to cancer survivor.
The type of cancer and stage of development will be the determining factors on which therapy treatment to use:
- Medical Oncology
- Infusion Therapy
- (3D-CRT, IMRT, IGRT)
- Palliative Care
Coborn Cancer Center
Our Coborn Cancer Center in St. Cloud, Minn., is the first program in the United States to become a member of the Mayo Clinic Cancer Care Network. Coborn Cancer Center is designated as a certified comprehensive community cancer program by the American College of Surgeons, and our radiation program is certified by the American College of Radiology. Learn more