Children's Services at St. Cloud Hospital
St. Cloud Hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient pediatric specialty care to infants, children and teens in Central Minnesota. We are proud to provide care as individualized as your child.
Why choose St. Cloud Hospital for your pediatric specialty care?
- Dedicated pediatric inpatient unit. The doctors and nurses in this unit only take care of kids all day, every day. Our experience and training allow us to provide safe, effective care to children. We are the only hospital in Central Minnesota to offer pediatric critical care.
- Team of pediatric specialists. This team includes social workers, developmental specialists, dietitians and child life specialists. If your child has complex needs, a case manager will help coordinate his or her care.
- Full range of highly specialized inpatient and outpatient services. View a listing of all our pediatric services (PDF)
- Central location near home, family and friends. We have a highly specialized, yet intimate environment, where you have direct access to your child’s doctors and nurses.
- Patient- and family-centered care philosophy. We know family is the main source of strength and support for a child. We encourage you to assist in your child’s care and join our parent advisory councils. See our Children’s Bill of Rights.
- Dedicated to exceptional quality care. We have Magnet status and earn top rankings when benchmarking our outcomes against other hospitals.
- Collaboration with well-known medical centers. Through these partnerships, more children than ever before can stay closer to home for pediatric specialty care.