CentraCare Clinic offers a full range of dermatology services both general medical and cosmetic services to revitalize, refresh or rejuvenate your skin to a more youthful appearance.
Our board-certified dermatologists are specially trained in the care of the skin, hair, nails, laser (hair removal, redness reduction and cosmetic treatments), Botox, Dysport and cosmetic fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse and Juvederm.
Why choose us?
- Comprehensive and skilled care for conditions unique to the skin, hair and nails.
- Compassionate providers who specialize in conditions relating to the skin, hair and nails.
- Our physicians are board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology in general medical and cosmetic dermatology.
- Lab, X-ray and pharmacy services in the same building.
- Online access to your medical record through MyChart.
- Chemical peels (for fine lines, wrinkles or irregular pigmentation)
- Botox injections (to eliminate or reduce fine lines or undesired wrinkles or for excessive sweating)
- Cosmetic fillers (to eliminate or reduce fine lines or undesired wrinkles)
- Leg vein treatments (for spider veins)
- Latisse (for longer, fuller, darker lashes)
For removal of:
- Excess hair
- Vascular lesions (including spider veins, rosacea, facial and leg veins, scars, red birthmarks, angiomas, venous lakes and non-surgical wrinkle treatments)
Skin Care Products
We offer MD Forte skin care products. MD Forte diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increases skin hydration, fortifies sun protection and improves oily and acne-prone skin.