For more information about our heart and vascular services, call 320-656-7020.
CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center specializes in the management of heart rhythm disorders. Our electrophysiologists see patients from across the Midwest.
Why choose us?
- Our program has three specialized electrophysiology labs with the newest imaging and mapping systems.
- Electrophysiologists perform complex mapping, ablations and pacemaker, defibrillator, heart failure device and loop recorder placement.
Pacemaker & ICD Clinic
- Our program is one of the largest in Minnesota. The clinic team monitors 4,500 patients with implanted devices per year.
- They assure devices work correctly, optimize device settings to best meet your needs and assess the life of devices.
- They perform more than 22,000 device-monitoring evaluations through remote (home) or in-clinic (in person) visits per year.
- The clinic provides services to 16 outreach sites.
Atrial Fibrillation Management Program
- This program helps you manage atrial fibrillation (AFib) symptoms and prevent stroke and heart failure.
- A care team evaluates and develops a treatment plan to control patient heart rhythm and rate. The team will then monitor the effectiveness of the treatment plan.
- They will educate and support you and your family.
- We actively take part in research studies. If you tried standard care without success, our research program gives you access to new drugs and treatments.
- Through this research program, we were an early user of the Medtronic Micra™ Transcatheter Pacing System (TPS), the world’s smallest pacemaker. The device was implanted as part of a global clinical trial. We were one of only 70 sites worldwide to be chosen to participate.
Take Heart St Cloud
- Take Heart was designed to increase cardiac arrest survival rates through a system-based, community-wide approach to faster and better treatment. Learn more