Blood Vessel (Vascular) Care
The cardiovascular system includes the heart, blood vessels and blood flow. They work together to bring oxygen and nutrients to all parts of your body. For this reason, CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center looks beyond just the heart to ensure your overall health.
Why choose us for your blood vessel care?
Range of Services
We diagnose and treat vascular problems related to the carotid arteries, aortic artery, renal arteries and legs.
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD), where blockages in the:
- Carotid arteries can lead to a transient ischemic attack (TIA) or stroke
- Legs can lead to leg pain or cramps with activity (claudication), sores or ulcers, changes in skin color and feeling tired in the legs
- Renal arteries can lead to renal artery disease (stenosis) and high blood pressure
- Peripheral venous disease
- Venous blood clots, including deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
After treatment, we work with patients on lifestyle changes. Sometimes diet and exercise can prevent a disease from coming back. We will partner with you to monitor your ongoing vascular health.