Home Care - Memory Care Services
Call today to begin services!
St. Cloud Hospital Home Care - 320-259-9375
CentraCare Health - Sauk Centre - 320-352-2221
St. Cloud Hospital Home Care offers professional assessment and guidance for concerns about loss. Our staff works directly with patients and their families to help identify tips and strategies to help patients maintain their safety, independence and ability to remain at home.
Cognitive memory screening is provided in the comfort of your own home by occupational therapists. Screenings assess the patient's cognitive and functional ability to perform daily living activities. Our team of professionals collaborate with the patient's primary care provider.
Signs that memory care services may be needed
- Memory loss
- Increasing forgetfulness
- Difficulty performing daily tasks (dressing, eating, bathing, toileting, etc.)
- Problems with language (word finding or inappropriate word use)
- Disorientation (to time or place)
- Poor judgment or a change in judgment
- Misplacing things
- Mood changes
- Strange or inappropriate behaviors
- Change in personality
- Loss of initiative
- DepressionHome health aides
Memory care services
- Comprehensive cognitive memory screening, performed by occupational therapists
- Medication management, guided by registered nurses
- Assessment of language and daily living activities, provided by speech and physical therapists
- Referrals to community agencies and resources
- Education and support for the patient and their caregivers
We accept self-referrals or a referral may be made by a health care provider, family member or friend. Once the referral is made, our staff will contact the patient’s health care provider to discuss the services needed. A nurse or therapist will provide a free initial assessment of the patient at home. Most insurers cover skilled home care services. Home care charges will be billed to you and submitted to your insurance company (Medicare, Medicaid, Medial Assistance/County Waiver programs and/or private insurance). No one will be denied services because of an inability to pay.