Home Delivered Meals
The Home Delivered Meals program strives to bring properly balanced, nutritious meals to elderly, sick and handicapped homebound people within St. Cloud and Waite Park city limits.
Dedicated volunteers from area churches, businesses and service groups deliver the meals. The volunteers also serve as a daily contact for meal recipients.
Call today for more information 320-255-5646.
- Helping people stay in their own homes or apartments longer
- Providing support for people who are recently discharged from the hospital or nursing home
- Improving the nutritional status of those served
Meal Preparation & Delivery Schedule
A variety of different dietary meals are available and carefully prepared by Coborn's, Inc. Volunteers deliver meals between 11 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays or severe weather. Frozen meals for Saturday and Sunday are available and delivered on Friday.
The Home Delivered Meals program serves:
- Those who are unable to prepare their own meals because of illness or disability.
- Those who find shopping difficult or impossible.
- Those who lack cooking facilities and cannot go out to eat.
- People interested in this program can refer themselves or have their families, physicians or a health care agency make the referral.
Thanks to support from St. Cloud Hospital and United Way, all eligible recipients are served. Please call 320-255-5646 for current pricing.