CentraCare Kidney Program offers a full range of kidney services within St. Cloud Hospital, CentraCare Clinic and sites throughout Central Minnesota. The program provides safe, effective and high-quality care close to home.
Contact us today.
Nephrologist Appointments: 320-240-2206
Dialysis Appointments: 800-835-6652, ext. 24552
Why choose CentraCare for your kidney care?
Commitment to Quality
- Member of the Renal Network to benchmark outcomes against other programs in the Midwest
- Achieved 5-Diamond Patient Safety status, the highest status given by Renal Network 11, for all CentraCare dialysis outpatient sites and its home therapy program
- Higher survival and transplant rates than expected for CentraCare Kidney Program – Health Plaza Dialysis in data released in spring 2012 by Pro-Publica, an investigative journalism group
- Experienced team with more than 65,000 outpatient dialysis treatments a year throughout Central Minnesota
Caring, Skilled Professionals
The kidney program team includes:
- Nephrologists - board-certified subspecialists who care for patients with acute and chronic kidney disease
- Nursing staff - registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and patient care technicians with specialized training and certification in kidney disease
- Others - renal dietitians, social workers, educators, pharmacists and spiritual care
Full Scope of Nephrology Practice
Nephrologists care for patients with:
- Acute kidney injury
- Chronic kidney disease
- Anemia of renal disease
- High blood pressure
- Electrolyte disorders
- Recurrent kidney stones (metabolic evaluation)
- A need for kidney transplant evaluation and management
Broad Range of Kidney Program Services
Our program offers the two basic types of dialysis, peritoneal and hemodialysis, as well as a range of other services.
For your convenience, our program offers clinic consults with a nephrologist in these Central Minnesota communities:
- Big Lake
- Little Falls
- St. Cloud
We also have dialysis locations throughout Central Minnesota. Find one near you.