Contact us today.
800-835-6652, ext. 24552
CentraCare Kidney Program offers a full range of kidney services at locations throughout Central Minnesota. The program provides safe, effective and high quality care close to home.
Why choose CentraCare for your kidney care?
Caring, Skilled Professionals
The kidney program team includes:
- Nephrologists - board-certified subspecialists who care for patients with acute and chronic kidney disease
- Nursing staff - registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and patient care technicians with specialized training and certification in kidney disease
- Others - renal dietitians, social workers, educators, pharmacists, spiritual care specialists and other team members
Commitment to Quality
Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval
Earning this accreditation means CentraCare Kidney Program demonstrates compliance with national standards for health care quality and safety in hospitals.
- Member of the Renal Network to benchmark outcomes against other programs in the Midwest
- Achieved 5-Diamond Patient Safety status, the highest status given by Renal Network 11, for all CentraCare dialysis outpatient and inpatient sites and its home therapy program
- Higher survival and transplant rates than expected for CentraCare Kidney Program – Health Plaza Dialysis in data released in spring 2012 by Pro-Publica, an investigative journalism group
- Experienced team with more than 65,000 outpatient dialysis treatments a year throughout Central Minnesota
Full Scope of Nephrology Practice
Nephrologists care for patients with:
- Acute kidney injury
- Chronic kidney disease
- Anemia of renal disease
- High blood pressure
- Electrolyte disorders
- Recurrent kidney stones (metabolic evaluation)
- A need for kidney transplant evaluation and management
Broad Range of Kidney Program Services
Our program offers the two basic types of dialysis, peritoneal and hemodialysis, as well as a range of other services.
For your convenience, our program offers clinic consults with a nephrologist in these Central Minnesota communities:
- Big Lake
- Little Falls
- St. Cloud