Memory Care Services
We recognize that dealing with memory loss can be fearful and frustrating. Even though there are many resources, knowing where to start can be overwhelming. To help you and your loved ones, CentraCare Health offers access to a wide spectrum of services for early stage or more advanced memory loss.
A comprehensive, unified approach to memory care is available for:
- Primary care providers
CentraCare Health Memory Care Services Partners
The following partners can help you or your loved one maintain independence and the ability to live safely at home:
CentraCare Clinic Neurology Department
St. Cloud Hospital Rehabilitation Center
St. Benedict’s Senior Community - Monticello
St. Benedict’s Senior Community - St. Cloud
St. Cloud Hospital Home Care & Hospice
When should I seek services?
When you notice any of the following symptoms in your loved one or yourself:
- Memory loss
- Increasing forgetfulness
- Difficulty performing daily tasks (dressing, eating, bathing, toileting, etc.)
- Problems with language (word finding or inappropriate word use)
- Disorientation (to time or place)
- Poor judgment or a change in judgment
- Misplacing things
- Mood changes
- Strange or inappropriate behaviors
- Change in personality
- Loss of initiative or depression
What services are offered?
- Collaboration with your primary care provider
- A diagnosis, comprehensive assessment, intervention and treatment
- Medication management
- Occupational, speech or physical therapy
- Referrals to community agencies and resources
- Education and support for the patient and their caregivers
Most services are covered under Medicare and private insurance. For more information about memory care services, contact your primary care provider. Together, you can determine what services may be beneficial for you or a loved one.