Attend a Total Joint Replacement Class
Classes prepare patients who will have total joint replacement surgery. Register today
Let CentraCare Health help you join the many Americans who are enjoying longer, more active lives. Our Orthopedic Specialists use innovative technologies and takes pride in our progressive approach to joint care. We provide a full spectrum of joint replacement surgery in state-of-the-art operating suites equipped with the latest technology.
Bone & Joint Center - St. Cloud
Why choose St. Cloud Hospital?
The Bone & Joint Center is a unique, dedicated center within the St. Cloud Hospital. Patients typically have their surgery Monday through Friday and return home after a one to two night hospital stay. Our coordinated health care team works together to provide you with a superior experience and continuous care. We count on you to help us improve our care.
Features of our Total Joint Program include:
- Preoperative Joint Class
- Nurses, therapists, and patient-care-assistants (PCA) who specialize in the care of joint replacement patients
- Total Joint Specialist
- Emphasis on individualized care and your active participation
- Private rooms, many with a panoramic view of the river
- Family and friends educated to participate in your recovery process
- A comprehensive patient education binder for you to follow from six weeks before surgery through your hospital stay and beyond
- Public education seminars about hip and knee pain
- Physical Therapy gym, which is on the unit for your convenience
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, with a goal of increasing your level of activity and decreasing your pain, resulting in improved independence for you.
For more information, contact the Total Joint Specialist at 320-251-2700, ext. 54671.
Learn more about our quality, technology and patient experience.
Long Prairie, Melrose & Sauk Centre
The Joint Replacement Program is collaborative effort of three hospitals: CentraCare Health – Long Prairie, Melrose and Sauk Centre, and Little Falls Orthopedics.
Our orthopedic surgeons provide a full range of orthopedic care and have the ability to perform various surgical procedures including:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
Within our dedicated program we assist patients with lifestyle change including improving mobility and decreasing pain.
To learn more, please call 320-256-4231, ext. 24222 or contact your health care provider.
Features of our Joint Replacement Program include:
- Preoperative joint replacement class
- Individualized care with active patient participation
- Private rooms
- State-of-the-art operating room with the latest technology
- Education to family and friends to participate in the recover process
- A comprehensive patient education binder
- Physical therapy gym
Patients typically have their surgery at CentraCare Health - Sauk Centre on Tuesdays or Fridays and return home after a two-night hospital stay. Patients receive physical therapy and other services needed at their home health care facility. Our health care team works together to provide patients a superior process throughout the entire experience.
CentraCare Health - Monticello provides personal, individualized state-of-the-art care for patients requiring orthopedic surgery. We perform many types of specialized surgical procedures including arthroscopic knee surgery and joint replacement. Follow-up care for orthopedic surgeries requiring additional therapies is provided by CentraCare Health – Monticello’s Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.