Highly skilled physicians, nurses, physical, occupational and speech therapists, social workers and case managers provide an intense rehabilitation focus with a goal of achieving functional independence. Professionals provide state-of-the-art care by a multidisciplinary team of skilled nurses. This assures you and your family receive exceptional quality care with compassion.
How to choose a Rehabilitation Facility
- Start with a phone call. Ask about services offered and if services are covered by insurance and government funding (such as Medicare or Medicaid).
- Take notes. This will help compare service providers.
- Request a tour of the facility and take a trusted friend or family member with for a second opinion.
- Prepare questions to ask:
- How long does it take to begin services?
- Is there a waiting list?
- How often will I receive services and how long will they last?
- How will I or my family participate in planning services?
- What training or licensure does your staff have?
- What are my rights?
- What would my responsibilities be?
- What happens to individuals like me here?
- What can I expect as a result of services?
- What will this cost me?
- If I need transportation, how can you help?
- If I need other assistance, is it available?
- Who can I contact if I have more questions?
Click on a location near you for more information.
CentraCare Health - Monticello's Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
St. Cloud Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit