Attend the Reproductive Medicine Program Seminar
Offered two Tuesday afternoons each month at CentraCare Health Plaza. For more information or to register, call 320-654-3630, ext. 70291.
The Reproductive Medicine Program offers medical evaluation and treatment to women or couples who are having difficulty conceiving, who have experienced recurrent miscarriages or who desire a pregnancy using donor insemination.
About the program
At the beginning, a thorough medical evaluation and medical history review of each partner is completed. Once the initial work-up is done, a diagnosis can be established and a decision made about an individualized treatment plan. Our evaluation services include a broad range of laboratory testing and diagnostic procedures.
The Reproductive Medicine Program offers:
- diagnostic testing
- ovulation induction services
- ultrasound monitoring
- partner or donor insemination.
If in-vitro fertilization or other advanced reproductive technologies provide the best option for a pregnancy, we have a collaborative relationship with area reproductive endocrinology clinics that provide these services.
Who might benefit from these services?
- Women/couples who have not conceived after one year of unprotected intercourse.
- Women over age 35 who have not conceived after six months of unprotected intercourse.
- Women/couples who have experienced three or more pregnancy losses.
- Women/couples who have a diagnosed infertility problem, who now wish to receive care at this clinic.
- Women/couples who are seeking donor insemination.
- Women/couples who have medical problems that may impact their ability to conceive a child.
What necessary steps do I take to establish care?
If you are interested in fertility services or wish to undergo an infertility evaluation/treatment because of difficulties conceiving, plan to attend one of our free seminars.
The seminar is facilitated by our Reproductive Medicine Program registered nurses and is offered two Tuesday afternoons each month at CentraCare Health Plaza. For more information or to register, call 320-654-3630, ext. 70291.
This seminar is designed to offer information about:
- Lifestyle changes that can have a positive effect on your fertility
- Common fertility problems
- Steps involved in a fertility evaluation
- Fertility's affect on life and relationships
- Financial planning for fertility care
- Program specifics
- Decision making
- How to initiate care
Will my insurance cover Reproductive Medicine services?
Insurance benefits can vary significantly. Some services may be completely or partially covered, others are not covered at all. Costs can add up quickly, especially during treatment. Because financial issues may be a factor in decision making and a source of frustration, each women/couple will meet with our insurance coordinator before initiating any steps in the evaluation or treatment process. At that visit, we will help you maximize your insurance benefits and help you make a financial plan for your care. All fees not covered by your insurance are expected to be paid prior to any treatment.
Medical Director David Kroska, MD, is a board-certified obstetrician/gynecologist with a special interest in reproductive medicine and infertility. Dr. Kroska has been practicing in the St. Cloud area since 1981. He is a member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. Dr. Kroska is skilled in hysteroscopy, laparoscopy and microsurgery. He is able to provide a full range of infertility care other than IVF (in vitro fertilization). When not involved in his clinical practice, Dr. Kroska enjoys gardening, genealogy, biking and camping.