Pulmonary Diagnostics Labs
The pulmonary diagnostics labs at CentraCare Health provide testing to help diagnose and treat lung illnesses.
Why choose us for your pulmonary function test?
Range of testing, that include, but are not limited to:
- Pulmonary function tests with and without bronchodialators
- Methacholine challenge – a test for reactive airway disease
- Diffusing capacity
- Home oxygen evaluations
- Arterial blood gases
Expert care. Respiratory therapists are trained to provide these tests to people of all ages with all types of breathing problems.
How do you set up an appointment for one of these tests?
Talk to your doctor. Appointments range from a half hour to 1½ hours, based on your test.
How can you prepare for these tests?
- Write down any questions you have. A scheduler will call you before your test to prepare you for the visit and answer questions.
- Talk to your health plan about covered services before your test.
- Bring any medicine you use to your test.