Surgery at CentraCare Health - Paynesville
Advanced technology in the hands of experts.
Whether you are admitted as an inpatient or coming to the Paynesville Hospital or Specialty Services for outpatient surgery, you’ll receive sophisticated, responsive, personalized care. Our hospital offers both in-patient and out-patient surgery options.
Our surgical services department offers you and your loved ones all the benefits of the most advanced medical equipment coupled with an expert surgical team dedicated to your surgery and recovery experience, close to home. Specialty Surgeons travel to us, so you don't have to travel to them.
We provide a wide variety of in-patient and out-patient surgical procedures. Many procedures are performed laparoscopically, which allows our patients a faster recovery time.
We offer many procedures, such as:
- Laparoscopic gallbadder
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic assisted or open bowel resection
- Tubal ligation
- Bunion ectomies
- Bladder surgeries
- Knee replacements (partial or total)
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Carpel tunnel
- Ear, nose & throat procedures
- Upper endoscopies
Many minor procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis, providing a cost effective, efficient means of medical treatment.
Some of our outpatient services include:
- Arthroscopic surgery (knee surgery)
- Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel surgery
- VNUS procedure (varicose veins)
- Bunion surgery
- Laparoscopic nissens (gastric reflux)
- Adenoidectomy - Tonsillectomy
- Phaco cataract surgery
- Open or laparoscopic hernia surgery
- Vaginal slings (incontennance)