Day of Dance - Feeling Fabulous with the Armadillos
Presented by Gilleland Chevrolet Cadillac and St. Cloud Hospital, more than 650 people attended Feeling Fabulous with the Armadillos Feb. 18 to dance for their heart health. Thanks to all who attended and check back soon to learn more about Day of Dance 2015!
Day of Dance happens during February, American Heart Month. Dancing and other aerobic exercise help prevent heart disease. Whether at a wedding, nightclub or the quiet of your home, dancing:
- Increases energy, happiness, coordination, muscle strength and overall sense of well-being
- Builds endurance and stamina
- Helps with weight loss
- Eases stress
- Helps release toxins by sweating
- May help lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels
- Can lead to reduced heart rate over time
- Lowers the incidence of dementia
- Strengthens relationships and can create a stronger social network
Gilleland Chevrolet Cadillac, CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center and St. Cloud Hospital Women & Children’s Center.
Spirit of Women
St. Cloud Hospital brings Day of Dance to you as part of its Spirit of Women programming. St. Cloud Hospital is a member of Spirit of Women®, an elite network of American hospitals working together to achieve high standards of excellence in women’s health.
Call 320-656-7021 for more information.