Day of Dance - Feeling Fabulous with the Armadillos
6:30-8:30 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
River’s Edge Convention Center, St. Cloud
Shake up winter by bringing your family and friends to a rocking dance party featuring the music of the Fabulous Armadillos, one of the hottest bands in Central Minnesota. Then cool off with alcohol-free drinks at our mock-tini bar.
Hurry, the $5 tickets are limited! Tickets also may be purchased at the door.
Day of Dance happens during February, American Heart Month. Dancing and other aerobic exercise help prevent heart disease. Whether at a wedding, nightclub or the quiet of your home, dancing:
- Increases energy, happiness, coordination, muscle strength and overall sense of well-being
- Builds endurance and stamina
- Helps with weight loss
- Eases stress
- Helps release toxins by sweating
- May help lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels
- Can lead to reduced heart rate over time
- Lowers the incidence of dementia
- Strengthens relationships and can create a stronger social network
Mock-tini Bar Menu
Red Apple Martini - Apple juice, cranberry juice and soda water
Margherita - Apple juice, soda water and lime juice
Dreamcycle - Orange juice, pineapple juice, soda water and vanilla
Chex Cherry Pepita Mix - Healthy snack mix
Win a $50 gift card!
Simply follow these steps to have your name entered into our drawing!
• Take a photo of yourself at the event in Gilleland's featured Camero convertable.
• Post the photo on Facebook and include #dayofdance in your caption.
Gilleland Chevrolet Cadillac, CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center and St. Cloud Hospital Women & Children’s Center.
Spirit of Women
St. Cloud Hospital brings Day of Dance to you as part of its Spirit of Women programming. St. Cloud Hospital is a member of Spirit of Women®, an elite network of American hospitals working together to achieve high standards of excellence in women’s health.
Call 320-656-7021 for more information.