Day of Dance
The 2013 Day of Dance was a hit! Community members of all ages came out for a night of good food from around the world, mini-massages, health screenings and, most of all, DANCE!
Check back for information about the 2014 Day of Dance event.
Day of Dance happens during February, American Heart Month. For women of all ages, dancing and other aerobic exercise help prevent heart disease – a health problem that strikes one out of two women. Whether at a nightclub or the quiet of your home, dancing:
- Increases energy, happiness, coordination, muscle strength and overall sense of well-being
- Builds endurance and stamina
- Helps with weight loss
- Eases stress
- Helps release toxins by sweating
- May help lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels
- Can lead to reduced heart rate over time
- Lowers the incidence of dementia
- Strengthens relationships and can create a stronger social network
St. Cloud Hospital Women & Children’s Center and CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center
Special thanks to:
- Caryn’s Studio
- Dan Triplett of StudioJeff
- Minnesota School of Business
- St. Cloud School of Dance
Spirit of Women
St. Cloud Hospital brings Day of Dance to you as part of its Spirit of Women programming. St. Cloud Hospital is a member of Spirit of Women®, an elite network of American hospitals working together to achieve high standards of excellence in women’s health.