Visiting Group Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in visiting our patients/residents/tenants. Connection with the community brings, joy, fun and new experiences for the people we serve.
All visits are arranged and approved by Volunteer Services and the department you will be visiting. Accepted activities include and are not limited to:
- Arts or Crafts
- Game or Activity Fair
- Music or other performances
- Reading Poetry or Books
- Sewing / Quilting
- Special Events such as petting zoo
- Theater / Drama
Room to room visits require supervision by staff.
To volunteer as a group:
- Carefully review our Visiting Group Guidelines.
- Complete our Group Volunteer Application.
If you'd like more information, please email the Volunteer Office or call the location where you would like to volunteer:
- Long Prairie 320-352-2221 ext. 21798
- Melrose 320-256-1769
- Monticello 763-271-1372
- Paynesville 320-243-7983
- Sauk Centre 320-352-2221 ext. 21798
- St. Benedict's Senior Community 320-252-0010 ext. 30580
- St. Cloud Hospital or CentraCare Health Plaza 320-255-5638