Spirit of Women - Day of Dance
Day of Dance takes place during February, American Heart Month. For women of all ages, dancing and other aerobic exercise help prevent heart disease – a condition that strikes one in every two women. Whether at a nightclub or the privacy of your home, dancing:
- Increases energy, happiness, coordination, muscle strength and overall sense of well-being
- Builds endurance and stamina
- Helps with weight loss
- Relieves stress
- Helps release toxins via sweating
- May help lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels
- Can lead to reduced heart rate over time
- Decreases the incidence of dementia
- Strengthens relationships and can create a stronger social network
St. Cloud Hospital Women & Children’s Center and CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center
Special thanks to:
Spirit of Women
St. Cloud Hospital brings Day of Dance to you as part of its Spirit of Women programming. St. Cloud Hospital is a member of Spirit of Women,® an elite network of American hospitals working together to achieve high standards of excellence in women’s health.
Call (320) 229-5139 to be added to our Spirit of Women mailing list.
|Free E-newsletter: Subscribe today!
Subscribe to My Healthy News
This free, personalized monthly newsletter provides timely information about Women's Health, Spirit of Women Programming and many other health topics.
Women & Family Health Education (320) 229-5139
Professional Education (320) 229-5139