Welcome to CentraCare.com
- Recovery Plus Adolescent Residential Open House, May 21
- Art Therapy Class,
May 23, 30
- Weight Loss Surgery Information Seminar, May 24, June 10
- Celiac Disease/Gluten-Free Diet, May 30
- "Digest This" Digestive Cancer Support Group, June 6
- Clara's House Chemical Health Class, June 7
- New Baby Day Camp, June 8
- Hope Chest Support Group, June 17
- Lung Cancer Support Group, June 20
- Grandparenting: What Has Changed?, June 24
- Facing Cancer Together Family Support Group, June 25
- View all classes and events in our searchable directory
Road construction near CentraCare Health Plaza
Through this fall, County Road 120 will be closed. Please plan for a little extra time getting to the Health Plaza.
See a map of the construction area (PDF)
CentraCare Health - Monticello
CentraCare Health is excited to grow our health care services in the Monticello/Big Lake area.
Take a look ...
The latest issue of Spotlight on Health includes these features:
New Family Birthing Center
St. Cloud Hospital carefully designed the new Family Birthing Center for the comfort of you and your family.
Watch a video showcasing the new Family Birthing Center
Understanding the Emergency Room
ECHO (Emergency, Community, Health and Outreach) has collaborated with St. Cloud Hospital, CentraCare Health Foundation and Medica Foundation to create a short video, “Understanding the Emergency Room,” available in English, Hmong, Somali and Spanish. Go to the ECHO site