CentraCare Health Foundation
Thank you for supporting CentraCare Health. Your gift will provide a healthier future.
Invest in exceptional care
CentraCare Health Foundation exists to improve health and health care. It really is that simple, it just takes a tremendous amount of work. Our staff and our board tackle that challenge head on, engaging our community to invest in exceptional care within CentraCare Health and its 23-county service area. The Foundation’s work — and your generosity — benefit all of Central Minnesota by supporting advances in treatment and technology across a spectrum of health care services.
There are different ways to give, and simply put, your gift will provide a healthier future.
Your gift will double!
Design Electric, Inc., will generously match donations up to $100,000 received by Dec. 31.
The need for behavioral health services in Central Minnesota is critical — one in five children experience mental health issues.
At Clara's House, youth receive care for mental health problems in an atmosphere that is warm, healing
and supportive. Each year, Clara’s House serves more than 500 youth.
Despite limited insurance reimbursement, CentraCare
remains committed to providing behavioral health services. Your gift can purchase therapeutic art supplies to help children express their thoughts and feelings or sponsor a parenting skills class to ease the transition from Clara’s House to school or home. For just $25, $100 or $1,000 you could make a BIG difference in the life of a child.
Make a gift today!
Thank you to the generous matching gift from
Priority Giving Areas
CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Funds
- CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Greatest Needs
- Joseph & Susan Kuhl Heart Center Education
- Coborn Cancer Center Greatest Needs
- Cancer Survivorship Program
- Pediatric Cancer Greatest Needs
- Breast Cancer Greatest Needs
- Dr. Harold E. Windschitl Cancer Research
- Aunt Leona’s
- Hind Site
- CentraCare Radiation Oncology at Douglas County Hospital
Behavioral Health Funds
- Behavioral Health Greatest Needs
- Adult Psychiatry Services
- Clara’s Fund (Child & Adolescent)
- Clara’s House Therapeutic Arts
- Recovery Plus Greatest Needs
- Bernie Belling Recovery
- Journey Home Greatest Needs
- Sallie Engel Fund – Trauma Survivorship
- Senior Helping Hands – Elder Care Network
- St. Cloud Hospital Eating Disorders Program Fund
View a complete list of giving opportunities.
“Philanthropy allows us to meet the needs and challenges of our community — giving hope and saving lives for generations to come.”
Chris Shorba, past Foundation Board of Directors chair
This past year, 4,996 benefactors invested more than $9.3 million in CentraCare Health to support educational programs, conduct research and provide services that improve the quality of health and health care in our region.
We are so grateful for your generous gifts and support, which provide hope and healing.
In the past fiscal year, CentraCare Health Foundation gave $5.1 million in health care grants throughout Central Minnesota.