CentraCare Health Foundation
Thank you for supporting CentraCare Health. Your gift will provide a healthier future.
Generosity fosters excellence
Join CentraCare Health Foundation to advance cancer care in Central Minnesota. Each year, the Coborn Cancer Center serves more than 1,500 new cancer patients, delivers more than 7,500 chemotherapy and infusion treatments and 12,000 radiation treatments.
For just $15, you can purchase a “Chemo Companion Care Guide” for a patient. Support a therapy session to help children deal with parents’ and grandparents’ cancer diagnoses for $75. With a $1,000 gift, you can sponsor a Caring Conversations event for couples and families with young children.
Every gift — of every size — makes a difference.
Your donation will double! El-Jay Plumbing & Heating will match donations up to $100,000 received by Dec. 31.
Invest in exceptional care
CentraCare Health Foundation exists to improve health and health care. It really is that simple, it just takes a tremendous amount of work. Our staff and our board tackle that challenge head on, engaging our community to invest in exceptional care within CentraCare Health and its 23-county service area. The Foundation’s work — and your generosity — benefit all of Central Minnesota by supporting advances in treatment and technology across a spectrum of health care services.
There are different ways to give, and simply put, your gift will provide a healthier future.
Priority Giving Areas
CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Funds
- CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Greatest Needs
- Joseph & Susan Kuhl Heart Center Education
- Coborn Cancer Center Greatest Needs
- Cancer Survivorship Program
- Pediatric Cancer Greatest Needs
- Breast Cancer Greatest Needs
- Dr. Harold E. Windschitl Cancer Research
- Aunt Leona’s
- Hind Site
Behavioral Health Funds
- Behavioral Health Greatest Needs
- Adult Psychiatry Services
- Clara’s Fund (Child & Adolescent)
- Clara’s House Therapeutic Arts
- Recovery Plus Greatest Needs
- Bernie Belling Recovery
- Journey Home Greatest Needs
- Sallie Engel Fund – Trauma Survivorship
- Senior Helping Hands – Elder Care Network
- St. Cloud Hospital Eating Disorders Program Fund
- CentraCare Health - Long Prairie
- CentraCare Health - Melrose
- CentraCare Health - Monticello
- CentraCare Health - Sauk Centre
- St. Benedict's Senior Community
View a complete list of giving opportunities.
“Philanthropy allows us to meet the needs and challenges of our community — giving hope and saving lives for generations to come.”
Chris Shorba, past Foundation Board of Directors chair
This past year, 4,855 benefactors invested more than $8.85 million in CentraCare Health to support educational programs, conduct research and provide services that improve the quality of health and health care in our region.
We are so grateful for your generous gifts and support, which provide hope and healing.
CentraCare Health Foundation averages more than $250,000 per year in grants throughout Central Minnesota.