CentraCare Health Foundation
Thank you for supporting CentraCare Health. Your gift will provide a healthier future.
Invest in exceptional care
CentraCare Health Foundation exists to improve health and health care. It really is that simple, it just takes a tremendous amount of work. Our staff and our board tackle that challenge head on, engaging our community to invest in exceptional care within CentraCare Health and its 23-county service area. The Foundation’s work — and your generosity — benefit all of Central Minnesota by supporting advances in treatment and technology across a spectrum of health care services.
There are different ways to give, and simply put, your gift will provide a healthier future.
Read the 2015 Annual Report to see how the CentraCare Health Foundation engages the philanthropic community in partnerships to improve health and health care.
La Gratitude recognizes donors
CentraCare Health Foundation and the Foundation Board of Directors expressed their “La Gratitude” for the support of their generous donors on Oct. 29. Three donors were given awards as a token of appreciation for their dedication and commitment to the CentraCare Health Foundation:
- Mae Ellingson-Skalicky, 2015 Lifetime Achievement Award
- Christy Gilleland, 2015 Rising Star Award
- Lee Hanson, 2015 Service to Foundation Award
Priority Giving Areas
CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Funds
- CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center Greatest Needs
- Joseph & Susan Kuhl Heart Center Education
- Coborn Cancer Center Greatest Needs
- Cancer Survivorship Program
- Pediatric Cancer Greatest Needs
- Breast Cancer Greatest Needs
- Dr. Harold E. Windschitl Cancer Research
- Aunt Leona’s
- Hind Site
- CentraCare Radiation Oncology at Douglas County Hospital
Behavioral Health Funds
- Behavioral Health Greatest Needs
- Adult Psychiatry Services
- Clara’s Fund (Child & Adolescent)
- Clara’s House Therapeutic Arts
- Recovery Plus Greatest Needs
- Bernie Belling Recovery
- Journey Home Greatest Needs
- Sallie Engel Fund – Trauma Survivorship
- Senior Helping Hands – Elder Care Network
- St. Cloud Hospital Eating Disorders Program Fund
Long Prairie's Building a Healthy Community Campaign
Building a Healthy Community
Plans for a new medical campus are underway and construction of the estimated $25 million, 62,000-square-foot inpatient facility and outpatient service area will begin in 2016. The more we can contribute to the project at this pivotal budgeting and planning phase; the more can be included in the new medical campus project scope.
Join us in ensuring that CentraCare Health – Long Prairie continues to deliver on its vision of service and quality, working to improve the health of every patient, everyday. For more information, contact Nicole Bjerke,
Development Officer, at 320-732-7337. Make a gift today!
View a complete list of giving opportunities.
“Philanthropy allows us to meet the needs and challenges of our community — giving hope and saving lives for generations to come.”
Chris Shorba, past Foundation Board of Directors chair
This past year, 4,996 benefactors invested more than $9.3 million in CentraCare Health to support educational programs, conduct research and provide services that improve the quality of health and health care in our region.
We are so grateful for your generous gifts and support, which provide hope and healing.
In the past fiscal year, CentraCare Health Foundation gave $5.1 million in health care grants throughout Central Minnesota.