About CentraCare Health
CentraCare Health is a not-for-profit health care system that provides comprehensive, high-quality care to people throughout Central Minnesota. Our collaborative network includes hospitals in St. Cloud, Long Prairie, Melrose, Monticello, Paynesville and Sauk Centre, six nursing homes, senior housing in six communities and 17 clinics.
CentraCare also operates numerous specialty services, including the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center, Coborn Cancer Center and the CentraCare Kidney Program. CentraCare serves all who seek care with compassion, dignity and respect, while seeking to enhance individual and community health.
CentraCare Health works to improve the health of every patient, every day.
CentraCare Health will be the leader in Minnesota for quality, safety, service and value.
- Patient Centered: Serving patients above all.
- Integrity: Adhering to honest and ethical practices.
- Collaboration: Working jointly with others to improve health and health care.
- Compassion: Serving all who seek our care with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- Stewardship: Ensuring responsible use of all resources to best serve our communities.