St. Cloud Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Scholarship
The St. Cloud Hospital Nursing Alumni Scholarship Fund was established to be an ongoing memorial to the school. The purpose of the fund is to support nursing education and recruitment of viable candidates into the profession through financial assistance.
The scholarship is a competitive process. The criteria for selection of candidates established by the Alumni Board with the assistance of the CentraCare Health Foundation are as follows:
- Those graduates of the St. Cloud Hospital School of Nursing who are seeking to further their education or seeking a specialty degree within the field of nursing
- Family members (children / grandchildren) of St. Cloud Hospital School of Nursing alumni
- Applications will be accepted regardless of geographic location of residence
To be eligible for consideration an applicant must be:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or technical program in the nursing field
- Maintain a grade point average of at least 3.0
- Demonstrate involvement in alumni association, community and/or school activities
Each applicant must:
- Complete an application form
- Application form (Word document)
- Application form (PDF)
- Attach a current transcript
- Provide a typed essay that outlines the applicant’s career goals and factors that led to choose a health care career
- Provide two letters of reference
- Application to be postmarked by May 10, 2013.
For questions or more information about the Nursing Alumni Scholarship, please contact CentraCare Health Foundation.
Contact the Foundation
or Call Us Toll-free: 800-835-6652, ext. 52810