Income Based Apartment Homes
In these beautifully maintained apartment homes, you’ll find many features and amenities to make retirement living a pleasure. The brick-constructed buildings, complete with controlled-access entrances, are set in a quiet, residential neighborhood. Benet Place offers a variety of services which promote independence, freedom and a strong sense of community.
To meet the growing need for income-based senior housing, Benet Place was built with funding from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Benet Place consists of two buildings with a total of 79 units. Each apartment is approximately 545 square feet. Residents of Benet Place must be at least 62 years of age and meet specific income guidelines.
Financial assistance is available through the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Rental Assistance Program.
- Controlled entry access
- Coffee shop
- Pool table
- Exercise equipment
- Hobby / community rooms
- Patio area
- Window blinds
- Lockable storage
- Private mailboxes
- Heat and water (electricity, telephone and cable TV are not included)
- Assistance in obtaining supportive services for housekeeping, home health, etc.
- Access to St. Benedict’s Care Center where chapel services and recreational opportunities are available
- Off-street parking and plug-ins
- On city bus line
- Emergency call system (fee with usage*)
- Congregate dining*
- Easily accessible laundry facilities*
- Beauty shop or Beauty & barber services*
* Available at additional cost
Watch our video to learn more
Equal Housing Opportunity EOE/AA