CentraCare Laboratory Services
CentraCare Laboratory Services provides quality service, expert consultation and comprehensive medical laboratory information to Central Minnesota. This high quality laboratory testing is enhanced by a team of seven pathologists who direct the operations of the laboratory.
The laboratory serves not only the needs of St. Cloud Hospital, but also the needs of many area clinics. Also within the laboratory is a fully accredited Transfusion Services Program that assures an adequate supply of blood for surgery needs in the St. Cloud area.
CentraCare Laboratory Services comprises three sites.
- St. Cloud Hospital
- CentraCare Clinic – River Campus
- CentraCare Health Plaza
Other CentraCare Health Laboratories
- CentraCare Clinic – Becker
- CentraCare Clinic – Big Lake
- CentraCare Clinic – Little Falls
- CentraCare Clinic – Northway Family Medicine
- CentraCare Clinic – St. Joseph
- CentraCare Health – Long Prairie
- CentraCare Health – Melrose
- CentraCare Health – Monticello
- CentraCare Health – Paynesville
- CentraCare Health – Sauk Centre
- Eagle Valley Clinic