COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update Learn More

Reporting Abuse

Information for Non-Mandated Reporters

Call Law Enforcement
If possible, for the location where the abuse may have occurred.
View a directory of Minnesota law enforcement directories.

Call Child Protection
If possible, for the location where the child lives.
View a list of Minnesota's county and tribal child protection agencies.

If You Aren't Sure Who to Call
ChildHelp USA has crisis counselors available to help 24/7 on their National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453

Information for Mandated Reporters

Phone Numbers to Call to Make Mandated Reports

Download Suspected Maltreatment of a Child Reporting Form (PDF)

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

CentraCare care givers have been working around the clock for more than 20 months to care for you, your families and friends during COVID. We are committed to caring for every Minnesotan who needs us, and nothing will prevent us from doing so – even during these never-seen-before times.

The challenge of providing this level of care is that our hospital beds are often full. ERs in all of our hospitals are packed. And our clinical teams are exhausted. Early in the pandemic, our community stepped up in amazing ways to help us. We ask that you again join us in fighting this pandemic together.

How can you help?

  • Please get your COVID vaccines and booster shots. They are proven safe and effective in reducing COVID illness, keeping people out of the hospital, and preventing death.
  • If your situation is not an emergency, please use other care options, including:
  • If this is a medical emergency, call 9-1-1, or visit the ER.

Together, we can do this. Thank you for your support.

Ken Holmen, MD
President and CEO