For more information about our heart and vascular services, call 320-656-7020.
CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center specializes in the management of abnormal heart rhythms for both adults and children. Our six electrophysiologists serve patients from Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Why choose us?
- Our program has three specialized electrophysiology labs with the newest imaging and mapping systems.
- Electrophysiologists perform complex mapping, ablations and pacemaker, defibrillator, heart failure device and loop recorder placement.
Pacemaker & ICD Clinic
- Staff assures devices work correctly, optimize device settings to best meet patient needs and assess the life of the device.
- They monitor 3,700 patients with implanted devices per year. Our program is one of the largest in Minnesota.
- The staff performs more than 17,000 device-monitoring evaluations through remote (home) or in-clinic (in person) visits per year.
- The clinic provides services to 14 outreach sites.
Atrial Fibrillation Management Program
- This program provides a team of experts who manage atrial fibrillation risk factors, symptoms and medicine.
- It aims to reduce emergency room visits, prevent hospitalizations, lower risk of stroke and improve patient quality of life.
Take Heart St Cloud
- Take Heart was designed to increase cardiac arrest survival rates through a system-based, community-wide approach to faster and better treatment. Learn more