For more information about our heart and vascular services, call 320-656-7020.
Since 1988, thousands of people in Minnesota have benefited from the heart surgery program at CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center. Our three heart surgeons perform more than 350 surgeries each year.
Why choose us for your heart surgery?
Our program has received:
- A five-star rating for cardiac surgery by HealthGrades for two consecutive years (2011-2012).
- A five-star rating by HealthGrades for coronary bypass surgery for 10 consecutive years (2003-2012).
- A five-star rating by HealthGrades for valve surgery in 2012.
- The HealthGrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award for two consecutive years (2011-2012).
- The top three-star rating, meaning it performed above the national average, in the September 2010 and 2011 issues of Consumer Reports Magazine.
Range of Services
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Surgical consultation.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG).
- Valve repair and replacement.
- Transmyocardial revascularization.
CentraCare Heart &Vascular Center opened a new nine-bed Cardiovascular Thoracic Unit in 2012. This unit cares for post-open heart surgery patients after they leave the Intensive Care Unit.